Lupus Erythematosus is an autoimmune disease in which body’s own immune system starts attacking its own cells and tissues , which leads to multiple signs and symptoms. In lupus the symptom appear primarily on skin, joints, blood cells and later proliferate to heart, kidney and brain. To western medicine the cause of Lupus is still unknown but its root casue is very well explained in Ayurveda. In Ayurveda it is considered to be a Aamaj Disease( Caused By Aama a.k.a toxins). This Aama causes impurity in Rasa(Serum),Rakta(Blood), Maansa(Muscular Tissue) & Asthi(Bones) causing recurring inflammations in these tissue , which triggers the immune system.
A Super Specialty Ayurveda Healthcare
Niti Ayurveda is founded by a team of most professional ayurvedic physicians who treat thousands of patients every year for more than a decade
Consult with a Doctor Here
Signs & Symptoms
- Recurrent reddish butterfly shape rashes on skin.
- Pain in joints, which often flare up with certain trigger factors.
- Fatigue and Lethargy.
- Recurrent low grade fever.
- Non resolving acne, rashes & pigmentation on face.
- Regular hair fall & thinning of hair & nails. Reduced hair density.
- Mood swings, irritability, stress or depression.
- Feeling low & sad. Womens often feels like crying.
- Recurrent backache with or without vaginal discharge.
- Fingers of hand & feet may turn blue or white in winters or in cold weathers( Raynaud’s Phenomenon).
There are number of factors which contribute towards the development of lupus.
- Poor diet habits and chronic digestion problems. ( Bloating, Burps, Acidity, Heartburn, Flatulance e.t.c)
- Emotional & professional stress.
- Inappropriate rest to body & mind.
- Women’s who consume more sweets, tea, coffee, non-vegetarian articles & eggs are more prone to this disease.
- Disturbed & non satisfactory sleep.
- Irregular bowel movement and eating stale food for long time..
- Often sleeping late at night & waking up late.
- Lack of happiness & thyroid disorders.
- Skipping breakfast or eating breakfast in rush and over eating later.
- Regular eating of fermented food or the food that contain yeast.
- Sudden exposure to extreme cold climate for long time and senstivity to allergens.
Ayurveda treatment comes out to be very promising in LUPUS as it help in treating the root cause of the disease. It helps in eliminating all those toxins which we also called as Aama out from the body which is the root cause of LUPUS. Most of the patient gets 50-70% relief in first 4 months of treatment. Ayurvedic treatments demands a strict diet & lifestyle regime to treat the disease from its root cause.
What is Ritu Rasayanam?
Niti Ayurveda is founded by a team of most professional ayurvedic physicians who treat thousands of patients every year for more than a decade. Our Ayurvedic physician is equipped with a phenomenal understanding of Ayurvedic Treatment methodologies and extensive experience in treating patients.
Why Online Treatment?
In this contemporary times , the world is too small . In todays time a physician sitting in one corner of the planet is treating patient in the other corner of the planet. Thanks to technological revolution. With the help of technology anyone can consult any doctor through internet and skype . You can share evey detail of the person ,including lab investigations and visual physical examination through internet . Moreover our doctors are well qualified and cerified whose certification & detail can be checked anytime on our wesite.