Irritable Bowel Disease/Syndrome
Niti Ayurveda is founded by a team of most professional ayurvedic physicians who treat thousands of patients every year for more than a decade
Consult with a Doctor Here
It is digestive disorder which happen due to weak digestion and absorption .According to Ayurveda this disease occur when our large intestines are not able to reabsorb the water properly and when there is a weakening of the intestinal movement.
A Super Specialty Ayurveda Healthcare
Signs & Symptoms
- White coating on tongue in morning.
- Feeling of defecation soon after meals.
- Urgency in defecation & multiple urges to defecate.
- Improper time of defecation.
- Different consistency of stools. Sometime hard, some time sticky , sometime normal , sometime loose,& sometime mucoid.
- Stress , anxiety & mood swings.
- Weakness in whole body & pain in legs .
- Recurrent gas, acidity & flatulence.
- Eating the food in excess quantity.
- Eating the food items even when not hungry.
- Eating in hurry, stress or sadness.
- Eating greasy and oily food more often.
- Eating before bathing or bathing after eating.
- Drinking water with and after meals.
- Sedentary lifestyle & nutritional deficiency
- Working late night or whole night.
- Emotional disturbances & depression.
- Eating stale food and cold beverages often.
- Exercise & workout after eating food.