Thyroid Autoimmune Disorder
Niti Ayurveda is founded by a team of most professional ayurvedic physicians who treat thousands of patients every year for more than a decade
Consult with a Doctor Here
Graves disease is characterized by overactive thyroid gland. In this disease immune cell attacks thyroid gland and stimulate it to secrete more thyroid hormones which leads to hyperthyroidism, it is also known as Basedow’s disease.
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, it is also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, in this thyroid gland is destroyed by immune system which leads to hypothyroidism.
A Super Specialty Ayurveda Healthcare
Signs & Symptoms
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain.
- Increased hunger and tendency to over eat.
- Hot flashes and palpitations.
- Disturbed sleep in hyperthyroid and excessive sleep in hypothyroid.
- Stiffness and pain in joints.
- Digestive problems.
- Aches and pain all over the body.
- Irregular menstrual cycle in women.
- Erectile dysfunction in males.
- Excessive sweating with foul body odor.
- Pigmentation on skin.
- Skin dryness and recurrent dermatitis.
- Stress & depression.
Disturbed sleep for long time.
Restless, hyper occupied and stressed mind.
Poor diet and lifestyle.
Eating without bathing and bathing just after eating.
Eating on inappropriate time for long.
Eating non compatible food for long.
Sleeping very late for long time or staying awake all night.