Sinusitis & Nasal Allergy
Sinusitis is a condition in which our sinuses which are supposed to be clear , got stuffed with excessive mucous causing inflammation of sinuses. Most common sinus involved is Maxillary sinus which occurs on each of nose, besides Ethmoidal & Sphenoidal which are located between eyes and forehead.
A Super Specialty Ayurveda Healthcare
Niti Ayurveda is founded by a team of most professional ayurvedic physicians who treat thousands of patients every year for more than a decade
Consult with a Doctor Here
Signs & Symptoms
- Nasal Congestion.
- Running nose.
- Excessive sneezing, specially in morning.
- Recurrent Headaches.
- Irriation & Ithcing in Nose.
- Watery & reddish Eyes & Nose.
- Puffiness of face & eyes.
- Nasal Polyp creating blockage in nostril.
- Yellow or Greenish mucous discharge from throat and nose.
- Mucous discharge in throat & constant Mucoid Throat.
- Diminished vision & Sentivity to temprature changes & fragrances.
- Loss of smell.
- Weak Immunity
- Long uses of anti-allergic medications, which reduces the immunity.
- Erosion of nasal mucosa due to constant use of nasal sprays.
- Improper diet & lifestyle.
- Sleeping late or working whole night.
- Constipation & Indigestion.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Over exposure to Air conditioners
- Consuming chilled & cold beverages oftenly.
What is Ritu Rasayanam?
Why Online Treatment?
In this contemporary times , the world is too small . In todays time a physician sitting in one corner of the planet is treating patient in the other corner of the planet. Thanks to technological revolution. With the help of technology anyone can consult any doctor through internet and skype . You can share evey detail of the person ,including lab investigations and visual physical examination through internet . Moreover our doctors are well qualified and cerified whose certification & detail can be checked anytime on our wesite.